Thursday 12 November 2009

migraine inducing patterns...

I have recently taken the opinion that the more over-dressed/ over-patterned/ over- colourful, THE BETTER. My good friend Dom puts on a night called HONKY TONK, every Tuesday at the Porter cellar bar in Bath. An illustration of mine featured in a little exhibition about music superstars a few weeks ago. I wore this lurid jacket on the evening it opened, just to hurt the eyes of everyone there. I opted for a black dress underneath. Its from a charity shop in Bethnal Green, I am not sure of the name of...(sorry!) and cost me £2. I love the huge gold buttons, and mental patterns; there are dragons, and strange plants, and dancing people! WOW!

Check out Dom's work, here he's good dontcha know. The Jacket was a bit of a bitch to photograph, but I hope these two pics give an idea of it's subtle beauty...


No comments:

Post a Comment