Wednesday 6 January 2010

*NYE09-10*

I had a fabulous time on New Years Eve this year- the perfect Peacock occasion!

I was lucky enough to spend it with some gorgeous people, and wore a gorgeous jacket... I'm so sad it's not mine. The splendid purple ensemble belongs to the ever-talented Daniel Welsh, whose city (Manchester) we visited for the occasion. The jacket is 80s and found in a pound shop in Manchester, I particularly liked the ruffled shoulders...














That is darling Daniel, and also Catherine Scrivener, a photography
student in Blackpool. 2010 means big things for Daniel, with a new fashion, art and film magazine coming out, featuring work from Catherine, myself and the ever amazing Shane Wilson seen here, bringing in the new year in splendid style with my good self, sporting Danny's purple perfection. I am working with Shane on a video this year that is proving to be very exciting.

HAPPY NEW YEAR little monsters x

No comments:

Post a Comment