Wednesday 6 January 2010

Peacock Christmas...

I have been a very lucky girl this Christmas season! Plus it was my birthday on Boxing day, so my loved ones gave me some beautiful peacock presents, that deserve to be shown off at every opportunity...

My Brother lives in Leeds and got me two wonderful vintage pieces from the vintage shops in this vibrant, exciting city...

This beautiful silk scarf decorated with Pablo Picasso print. So good.

And these Beautiful leather gloves. Top sibling points for him!

Darling Dearest Gabrielle (of 'while the boys are away...') and Jasper got me this amazing Moschino coin purse for my birthday. Its not vintage, but its so lovely, I couldn't miss it out!
My friend Hannah got these brilliant vintage gold earings from a shop in our hometown of Barnet for my birthday. I love them I've barely taken them off!

To continue the earring theme, Holly Hilden and Lucy Aebischer's amazing gift selection included these gorgeous blue earrings...

These girls were so generous to me, as always I cannot speak highly enough of them. Check their stuff out! Their gifts also included one of Lucy's 'nutzilla' toys I'd had me eye on him so I was chuffed! He's made from felt and vintage 80s fabric by Lucy herself.


Perhaps my favourite gift from the troublesome twosome were these 80s shoe clips. They really remind me of the aesthetic from Christina Aguilera's video 'Ain't no other man'. The mixture of eras, and siren glamour is such a fun look for 2010.

Red suede shoes from 'Instant Vintage' on Bricklane, London. Holly sells similar things at fairs and shows around London. Check out Lola's vintage wardrobe to find her at her next event!

Thank you all for all the fabulous presents.
Charity shoppers be alert! January is a prime time for the charity shops- one girl's unwanted present is another girl's sparkletastic 2010...

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my god. That scarf is amazing. I had one like it, but with a motive by MirĂ³. I lost it today and I'm debastated. I don't know what brand it is and where you can find it... Do you know anything about it? I'd be so happy if you could help me! :) //Sofia

    ReplyDelete